Hotel Riad Marrakech Rouge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Riad Marrakech RougeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Mar 15, 2013
Absolutely recommend this for a great Marrakech experience. The hostel is located down a quiet street to escape the intensity of the main square. You never know who is really working because it seems like everyone is offering you tea, sisha, a convo, advice and/or a smile. The ambiance is chill and the decor makes you feel like you've stepped into a Moroccan wonderland. The rooftop terrace is especially nice to feel the breeze in the evening. Book excursions from the hostel, way cheaper than you'll find in the streets, theres always a deal to be made. The staff are all great people and incredibly welcoming!
- Hotel Riad Marrakech RougeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewJan 16, 2014
I stayed here on my first visit to Marrakech and I loved it. The hostel is an ancient Riad located in a meandering back street in the Medina (just what I was looking for). Basic, but comfortable, there's also a great roof terrace perfect for socialising and looking out over the roof-topped skyline. You can organise tours to the Shahara and other destinations through the hotel staff. But make sure that you are party to the negotiations with the visiting tour-guide staff (that tout for business). They'll try to charge you almost double - I definitely recommend some hard bartering!
Excellent!1812 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance99% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 79%.
- Hotel Building76% said the facilities were very new.