Restaurants near Hotel Richmond
- 10.03 miRenaissance Arcade, Adelaide SA, Australia0.03 mi from Hotel Richmond
Nanyang Cafe is perfectly situated in Renaissance Arcade Rundle Mall close to Unis and right in the heart of the city. It's a brilliant place to grab lunch and the service is fast. Not always friendly but fast. Food is affordable and serving size is decent. On this occasion we tried the beef rendang, sambal chicken, BBQ Roast Pork and ...
- 20.37 mi299 Rundle Street, Adelaide SA, Australia0.37 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
This place prides itself on being Adelaide's best steak pub. Now, I love a steak but I just wasn't in the mood for one, so I looked under the "Not Meat" section of the menu and found the salmon. Wow. It was excellent. Not just tasty but the presentation was gorgeous. In addition, the bar tender helped me pick out ...Popular withLocal
- 30.5 mi
- 40.73 mi
- 50.28 mi
- 60.37 mi8 Bank Street, Adelaide SA, Australia0.37 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
Mamak corner is a lunch style place with one platers for your meal, rice with beef, lamb, vegetable, fish or chicken curry, nasi lemak, mee goreng etc. This little place on Bank Street tries to reproduce the food we get from "Mamak stalls" which are Indian-Malay hawker style eateries in Malaysia. Their roti canai is yum and the curries are ...
- 70.37 mi14 East Terrace, Adelaide SA, Australia0.37 mi from Hotel Richmond
Located just off busy Rundle Street, you'll find this bar that serves drinks and everybody's favorite bivalve. Have your oysters one of over a dozen different ways and choose from a decent selection of wine and beer. I don't know about you, but I love oysters and I love them that much more when accompanied by a drink. Bonus points ...Popular withFoodiesTrendsters
- 80.61 mi69 Grote Street, Adelaide SA, Australia0.61 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
This is a snack/dessert bar with Mother's Crepe on one side and bubble tea kings Cha Time on the other. Mother Crepe sells all sorts of Japanese style crepes with a great variety of fillings such as green tea ice cream with mochi, strawberry cheesecake and vanilla ice cream, ham and cheese and more. Their food is certainly fun and ...
- 90.36 mi
- 100.37 mi14 East Terrace, Adelaide SA, Australia0.37 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
- 110.28 mi
- 124.3 mi
- 131.95 mi
- 142.84 mi22 Elizabeth Street, Croydon SA, Australia2.84 mi from Hotel Richmond
One of the best iced coffees and iced chocolates I've ever had. Lovely Angus pie. Delicious baked goods. Friendly service. It can get pretty packed, and stuff gets sold out quick. So get there early!
- 151.98 mi232 the Parade, Norwood, Adelaide, SA, Australia1.98 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
- 163.89 mi
- 172.0 mi
- 182.32 mi
- 195.36 mi
- 209.09 mi6 Semaphore Road, Semaphore SA, Australia9.09 mi from Hotel Richmond1 review
I live locally and eat here often. I'm recommending this place, because if someone from out of town lobbed in to Semaphore, I'd tell them to go here (among other places, lots of good food in Semaphore). The food, atmosphere and service are always good. And there is the option to have an ocean view, which is lovely! http://theflyingknife.com