- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Continental Breakfast
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Hotel Riviera SeoulMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersLuxury Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 03, 2012
A good, functional business hotel. The double room was comfortable, clean and dated. The service was outstanding for the stay. It is far from downtown and major sites. The city center is a better place to lodge for exploring Seoul. Do embark on 24hrs shopping spree at the Dongdaemun Market — the "Mecca of Fashion”.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Very Good!998 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 83%.
- Location82% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive feedback.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 71% of guests gave positive comments.