Hotel Royal Court
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 50%Business Travelers
- 50%Family Travelers
- 50%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Royal CourtMember ofLocal CultureMar 08, 2014
The thing i loved about this place, apart from the fact that it’s walking distance to all the sights, was the little courtyard surrounded by plants where you can sit and relax and feel protected from the hustle and bustle of the city. The room didn't feel like a typical hotel room but had character and antique furniture as well as free wifi. There was a bathtub which i always find relaxing after a long day walking around the city and a good buffet breakfast with loads of choice including bacon and eggs to get you going in the morning. the reception has a great deal of information about the area and what’s going on and daily papers… if you can read italian… the staff was amenable and cordial and able to give advice on restaurants nearby. An elegant and comfortable hotel.
- Hotel Royal CourtFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Close to Termini station. Well, the location is nice and has a neighborly feel to it. Except terrible service...my friend's room had missing things as well as us, unresponsive nor responsible management, overall does not care for the traveler's woes. DO NOT STAY IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Rooms are small and measly.
Good!243 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food. 74% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 69% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Royal Court Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 211 guestrooms at Royal Court Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include trouser presses.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.