Hotel Royal Court
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Royal CourtFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Close to Termini station. Well, the location is nice and has a neighborly feel to it. Except terrible service...my friend's room had missing things as well as us, unresponsive nor responsible management, overall does not care for the traveler's woes. DO NOT STAY IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE. Rooms are small and measly.
Very Good!368 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- FoodTasty food. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Royal Court Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 211 guestrooms at Royal Court Hotel. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Rooms also include trouser presses.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.