Hotel Rumi Punku
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel Rumi PunkuAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJan 25, 2013
This isn't the fanciest of hotels, but it fit the bill for us 20-something year old Inca Trail trekkers. We wanted comfortable accommodations before and after the trek without spending a ton of money. They offer rooms that can fit up to 4 people - a single bed per person, so it was perfect for our group. The door is one of three ancient Incan doors that are part of private properties in Cusco, and it leads into a beautiful courtyard with the hotel rooms surrounding it. It's also a few blocks from Plaza de Armas and in a cool, bohemian neighborhood called San Blas. The staff helped us arrange our trips to the Sacred Valley and Pisac, and they gave us great food recommendations as well! Unlimited access to coca tea here also helped us acclimate. I highly recommend Hotel Rumi Punku!
Outstanding!775 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 90% of the guests loved it.