Hotel Saint Cecilia
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)
- Hotel Saint CeciliaNov 09, 2013
This secluded luxury hotel, tucked just off South Congress Avenue, is the ultimate boutique destination to celebrate Austin's spirit in style. Owned by the local legend of hoteliers, Liz Lambert, the Saint Cecilia is an indulgent enclave of gorgeous cabana-style suites, exclusive pools and lounge space and a sense of privacy that suits the city's visiting celebrities and cultural elite. Bikes are available for guests to cruise up and down the Congress thoroughfare.
- Hotel Saint CeciliaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11May 31, 2013
Stunning property with the perfect balance of luxury and spunk. Wonderful sized hotel with 14 rooms in total. The epitome of the boutique hotel.
It's not cheap but, totally worth it for a special occasion.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Hotel Saint CeciliaJul 04, 2012
Can we say turquoise? The shocking bright interior of the St. Cecilia Hotel lobby contrasts sharply with the rest of the landscape, but somehow it seems perfect. The St. Cecilia has a definite “Austin” identity—in keeping with the unique local vibe that spawned the slogan “Keep Austin Weird.” Located on a swath of fenced in property right in Austin’s SoCo (read South Congress Avenue) area, the St. Cecilia has a relaxed, vacation feel in the middle of one of Austin’s hottest nightspots and shopping districts.
Excellent!10 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationTerrific location. 97% of the guests loved it.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% satisfied guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.