Hotel Saint Germain des Pres
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel Saint Germain des PresFirst to ReviewAug 06, 2013
There’s a quaint hotel on rue de bac. It's the quintessential Paris
experience. The block is the most luxurious shopping street in Paris. It’s on the left bank, a 5 minute walk from almost every place you want to be in Paris. It’s an incredible location, small rooms in a really intimate setting.Recommended for:Local Culture
- Hotel Saint Germain des PresMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 2May 11, 2013
A small charming hotel in the heart of St Germain des Pres and walking distance from Notre Dame Cathedral, The Louve, & The River Siene. The
staff was friendly & knowledgeable about all things Paris. Each room is decorated differently and has an individualized painting on each dooor. Very cute, clean, & charming.
Saint Germain Hotel features multilingual staff, currency exchange, and an elevator (lift). Room service is available. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and complimentary
Very Good!366 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is great. 81% satisfied guests.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 68% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.