Hotel San Silvestro
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!321 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingFor 73%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Hotel San Silvestro include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This San Prospero property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit
There are 36 guestrooms at Hotel San Silvestro. Guestrooms have pool or garden views. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and complimentary newspapers. 22 inch LCD televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed between October and April:
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room