Hotel San Vicente

Av. Cormorant and, Puerto Villamil 1204, Ecuador

Roach
    4 Dec 14, 2013

I had the best deep sea diving tour on the Galapagos island. Me and my friend were planning a tour to the Galapagos island for an extended diving tour. After a lot of research and brainstorming sessions, I decided to book our packages through Nature Galapagos. I turned out to be a great decision as their package matched our requirements. We had a great time exploring the marine life and had the opportunity to swim along marine creatures like sea lions, Galapagos sharks, white tip reef shark, hammerhead shark, molasses, turtles, reef fishes, sting rays, eagle rays, Galapagos eel, barracudas, sea horses, barracudas, and sea lions.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersVegetarianWellness
    Samantha Sanchez
    4 Dec 13, 2013

After doing a ton of research and reading reviews religiously, we finally settled on this hotel for our first trip to Galapagos. And we were definitely not disappointed!!
    From the moment we arrived we were treated wonderfully. As it was dark when we arrived, we couldn’t see much of the property at first but were impressed with the terrace view, very beautiful!
    There is a small pool on the terrace which is perfect for couples. I was worried about the bed as I read other reviews, but I had nothing to worry about - very comfortable, no issues - we slept great while we were there.
    Although there is no beach right on the property, there is one to the left of the hotel, about a 3-5 minute walk. It doesn’t feel long at all, and you have beautiful scenery to enjoy on your way there. All in all, an average place but economical.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersBudget TravelersGreen TravelersFamily Travelers
    mary hudson
    5 Feb 16, 2014

Nature Galapagos makes the best tour packages for the Galapagos island. I booked a 12 day tour package booked which included deep sea diving tours, which I enjoyed a lot. We explored the deep sea life and had the opportunity to swim along various marine creatures like sea lions, Galapagos sharks. I had a great time exploring Galapagos island and all the credit goes to the Nature Galapagos for their awesome tour package.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersBudget TravelersFamily TravelersGreen Travelers
    Geonfu s
    5 Dec 13, 2013

I search a lot about all the hotels and finally selected this hotel. We stayed with our 2 small kids in the tourist superior triple room.The room was very spacious enough and clean.They provide all basic things needed in tour for families. Apart from Wireless Internet ,air conditioning, Cable color TV, Small fridge and Hot Water. They also provide hair dryer for ladies. For land based or water based tour they also provide all necessary equipment like Free Snorkel Equipment,wet Suit .A very good Restaurant with Hygienic Food and also a variety of local food served. A very beautiful terrace for spending good time with family.this hotel make our tour more memorable.

Showing Lowest Prices