Member Reviews (5)
- Hotel SapphireMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4May 02, 2013
Gulhane is a great neighborhood to stay. Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace are just up the hill. The tram leads to Sirkeci Station and the ferries of Eminonu around the corner. The streets are cobblestones and some of my favorite restaurants and nargiles are in this neighborhood. Sapphire is spacious, with many amenities--including guided tours and airport transfer. The decor is a bit tacky but it's a solid mid-range hotel.
Excellent!3602 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 70%.