Hotel St. Marie
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel St. MarieJul 05, 2012
Right in the middle of the French Quarter, with comfortable and aesthetically-pleasing rooms, a friendly staff, a swimming pool, and a restaurant next door that’s starting to get some good reviews around town, the Hotel St. Marie would be a solid choice for a New Orleans tourist. (Plus, it’s close enough to Bourbon St. if you wanted to see what all the fuss was about, but not so close that you couldn’t get away from it.) It’s adjacent restaurant, Vacherie, an authentic Cajun/Creole restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch (and whose bartender makes a mean Sazerac, I’ve heard) gets a thumbs up from a friend of mine who is a New Orleans culinary historian.
- Hotel St. MarieFirst to ReviewMay 01, 2014
I have stayed here twice and never disappointed. This hotel is the perfect half block from Bourbon st. I would advise a courtyard room, it blocks out the noise from the rowdiness of the area. It is a great "home" for the french quarter.
They do have wireless internet now!
another good thing, is if from the entrance you go on Delphine (right) and take a right there is a little grocery store for little needs and thing forgotten, they also have yummy breakfast burritos .
Very Good!1406 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel74% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
The Hotel St. Marie provides continental breakfasts at an extra charge. The
High-speed Internet access is provided in each of the 103 guestrooms at Hotel St. Marie French Quarter. Coffeemakers are standard.
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet