Restaurants near Hotel Strand Continental
- 10.19 mi13a The Piazza, London WC2E 8HD, United Kingdom0.19 mi from Hotel Strand Continental6 reviews
So it looks like I don't have the popular opinion but I didn't think these cookies were good at all. They had an odd texture and felt more cakey than cookie like. To each their own I guess.Popular with
- 20.21 mi35 Maiden Lane, London WC2E 7 United Kingdom0.21 mi from Hotel Strand Continental
Tucked away In a small lane in Central London, this is claimed to be the oldest restaurant in London (1798). Yes this restaurant was even featured in Downton Abbey! This is the place to try traditional British food and game meat. Dress up for a change and savour the sights and flavours of a bygone era.Popular with
- 30.14 mi55 Aldwych, WC2B 4BB0.14 mi from Hotel Strand Continental3 reviews
Great place to lunch or brunch near LSE on Aldwych. Not cheap, but the food is excellent. There's also a coffee counter that does good cappuccinos and somewhat less good pretzels. Good place for a lunch date.Popular with
- 40.13 mi
- 50.12 mi1 Tavistock Street, London WC2E 7PG, United Kingdom0.12 mi from Hotel Strand Continental
When you're trekking around the city en famille, the dependability and affordability of chain restaurants take on a new allure. What a relief that London features some chain restaurants that go a cut above with fresh food that's healthy and not boring. Jen Howze of Britmums recommends Wagamama.Popular with
- 60.18 mi
- 70.19 mi73-76 Strand, London WC2R 0DE, UK0.19 mi from Hotel Strand Continental
You'll run into Leon often around London, which is a plus, according to Jen Howze of Britmums. You know you'll get fresh, affordable, high-quality food for the whole family, avoiding McDonald's for yet another day.Popular with
- 80.11 mi25 Catherine Street, London, United Kingdom0.11 mi from Hotel Strand Continental3 reviews
Calling itself "a kind of Jewish deli" - Mishkin's is a fabulous place to have dinner in Covent Garden. Cute "diner" decor and a menu that has some American classics including Reuben sandwiches and Mac n' Cheese. Great cocktails too!
- 90.22 mi8-9 James St, City of London, WC2E, United Kingdom0.22 mi from Hotel Strand Continental3 reviews
This is a fun grill-style bar located in the heart of Covent Garden that I used to frequent more regularly when I first moved to London. There's a happy hour until all day Sunday and Monday, and from 5pm to 8pm Tuesday to Saturdays.Lots of seating across two floors, but I'd still recommend that you book if you want to ...
- 100.15 mi11-12 Russell Street, London, United Kingdom0.15 mi from Hotel Strand Continental2 reviews
Amazing happy hour, never had so many Martini's before. Lots of different types to choose from...
- 110.23 mi28 Maiden Lane, London WC2E 7JS, United Kingdom0.23 mi from Hotel Strand Continental2 reviews
The most impressive selection of Tequila you'll find anywhere in London and Margaritas to match, aim for happy hour and try and sample every flavour (but drink responsibly and all that). If you're feeling particularly flush a shot of their best will set you back about a months rent and get your name on a plaque.
- 120.11 mi
- 130.09 mi
- 140.19 miUnit 6a, Covent Garden Market, City of London, Greater London WC2E 8RA, United Kingdom0.19 mi from Hotel Strand Continental2 reviews
My friends and I came to Convent garden for some light dinner and some beer. It was such a nice night out in London and the outside seating inside the convent garden plaza was perfect :) Covent Garden Kitchen has seating under cover with heating and blankets for the colder times of the year. Free entertainment provided by the street ...
- 150.19 mi5 North Hall, Covent Garden Plaza, Covent Garden, London, Greater London WC2E 8RE, United Kingdom0.19 mi from Hotel Strand Continental2 reviews
Another one of Jamie Oliver's creations, this diner-style restaurant is in the centre of Covent garden arcades and is open and exposed to all the activity and noise that goes along with it! You can see/hear street performers nearby while eating some great simple dishes like fish and chips or bangers and mash. While this isnt like the cuisine in ...Popular with
- 160.16 mi
- 170.1 mi
- 180.17 mi126 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5 United Kingdom0.17 mi from Hotel Strand Continental
Mediterrenean restaurant in Covent Garden: food is ok but you want to go there for the atmosphere (reminescence of Turkey and Grand Bazaar) and for the live entertainment. Sunday and Monday is Opera, Thursday swing and Friday latin! Great place for a party!Popular with
- 190.23 mi
- 200.15 mi