Hotel Suites la Siesta
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre49 reviews across the web.
- PriceBest value. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- RoomAir conditioning was criticized by 67%.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 65% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Hotel Suites La Siesta include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and business services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, a poolside bar, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer beach, city, or ocean views. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchens with stovetops, microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones. 29 inch televisions have premium cable channels. Rooms also include separate sitting areas, sofa beds, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.