Restaurants near Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo
- 10.92 mi
- 23.33 mi3.33 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 review
- 33.28 mi
- 43.38 mi
- 52.28 mi
- 61.35 mi1.35 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 review
- 74.54 mi
- 83.3 mi3.3 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 review
This was a last minute discovery on our way back to Montreal. The portions are quite large and everything was delicious. All of their meats (sausage, bacon, ham, etc.) are made on-sight lending an extra touch of finesse to their dishes. The sandwiches looked delectable but I was seduced by the big-breakfast (sausage, cretons, bacon, ham, beans, egg, toast, home ...
- 96.12 mi
- 106.53 mi
- 116.45 mi
- 125.74 mi5.74 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo
An Asian salad with the only thing bursting with flavor....the salted cashews....I'm not going to lie, i was a bit disappointed - I thought the food was going to rock. Isn't French cuisine supposed to be awesome? Yeah, I know, it was an ASIAN salad, but still.... I do want to add that the restaurant was gorgeous. I ate outside, ...
- 135.31 mi5.31 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 review
- 145.79 mi
- 155.53 mi5.53 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 review
- 166.53 mi6.53 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo
Lovely fine dining, great atmosphere and excellent service. The Chef's lunch is an incredible deal - 3 courses for $20 which change daily according to what was freshly caught/bought that day. The presentations are stunning and the food tastes as good as it looks. The portions are petite yet satisfying and the quality is impeccable. This will be my new ...
- 176.48 mi6.48 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo
CALL FOR A RESERVATION, IT IS WORTH THE EFFORT! Close to our hotel, we asked the concierge and they suggested, they were already booked for dinner so we thought to give their morning menu a try. We went there for brunch on our final day... without a doubt the BEST meal of the many great meals we had in Quebec ...
- 1810.63 mi
- 196.12 mi6.12 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo1 reviewPopular withFoodiesTrendstersLuxury
- 206.46 mi6.46 mi from Hotel & Suites Monte-Cristo
Very cosy and amazing food! You will not be disappointed. Only a couple of tables so I would suggest calling ahead before venturing over. If you're looking for a dinner for 2 to 4 people and want to have the chief provide an amazing experience... make the trip and definitely give this place a go.