Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel TerrazaMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersWellness+ 4First to Review
This is a beautiful hotel on a relaxing beach. The room was modest, but spacious, comfortable and had a balcony with views to the Mediterranean Sea. The bar was mostly quiet, though served good drinks by the beach. The town center, shops and restaurants are within 10mins walk on the seashore. The Spa is decent and relaxing, and parking is complementary. Service was prompt and friendly. It is a great value in Roses.
- Hotel TerrazaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 4
Right on the beach, the Hotel Terraza was as comfortable as could be. I had a room overlooking the ocean. I kind of wanted to pull my bedding onto my terrace and sleep outside. Next time, I am so booking a massage at the spa, as it looked gorgeous. We ate a delicious meal in the restaurant: local wines, seafood, fresh vegetables.
Very Good!347 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 94%.
- Restaurant76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
Featured on Gogobot
Beyond Barcelona: Finding the Slow Life in Costa Brava
by Alex Leviton