Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel TizianoFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
I stayed here on my first visit to Venice. It's a very lovely hotel in the Dorsoduro sestiere. Service is polite and the hotel is very clean. Do note, there is no elevator and I don't recall there being a bell service, so you will have to carry bags up stairs.
Excellent!456 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room95% thought it was pleasantly quiet.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 87%.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Tiziano features multilingual staff and air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open during limited hours. This is a smoke free property.
There are 14 guestrooms at Tiziano. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bidets, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Late check out: EUR 50.00
- Early check out: EUR 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.