Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Hotel TizianoFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
I stayed here on my first visit to Venice. It's a very lovely hotel in the Dorsoduro sestiere. Service is polite and the hotel is very clean. Do note, there is no elevator and I don't recall there being a bell service, so you will have to carry bags up stairs.Recommended for:
Excellent!500 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room94% thought it was pleasantly quiet.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Location85% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Tiziano features multilingual staff and air conditioning in public areas. The front desk is open during limited hours. This is a smoke free property.
There are 14
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Late check out: EUR 50.00
- Early check out: EUR 50.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar In Room