Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Hotel TonicMember ofLocal CultureLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The hotel is located on a side street which is very quiet at night. The staff was helpful, the room was clean and the breakfast was good. The bathrooms were a little small but adequate. Once you get your bearings it is easy to walk to most of the sites it town.
Very Good!389 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- GroundsNice grounds. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Location73% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
About Hotel Tonic:
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Room service is available during limited hours. Hotel Tonic features a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and express check in. High speed Internet access is available
There are 44 guestrooms at Hotel Tonic. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature showers, bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer multi line phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.