Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel TreviMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 17, 2013
This property was perfection in Italy - just enough room, perfectly functioning air conditioning, when we walked out the room and around the corner, we were at the Trevi Fountain! If you get a chance, wake up before sunrise and head down there. The fountain, of course, is always running, but the crowd of people is nowhere to be seen. It was me, some pigeons and one carabinieri. Loved it. Best pics of my trip (2nd one to visit the fountain and I threw coins in for a third).
Very Good!1291 reviews across the web.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel76% thought it was clean.
- Room67% said rooms were small.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 58% of guests gave positive comments.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Hotel Trevi features multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Additional property amenities
There are 46 guestrooms at Hotel Trevi. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.