Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (13)
- Hotel Unique
- Hotel UniqueJul 05, 2012
This quite, well, unique hotel was featured in one of the earlier seasons of The Amazing Race and I am a big fan of that show, so I knew I had to stop here the moment my trip to São Paulo was finalized. Hotel Unique is located in a leafy neighborhood, not far from Parque Ibirapuera. I didn't stay here but I did go up to the Sky restaurant and bar on the rooftop for a meal; the food was good, not extraordinary, but the great view of the city near sunset was the real attraction. There is also a very nice pool on the rooftop, though by the time I got there, it was too late for a dip.
- Hotel UniqueMember ofLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
modern design, cool hotel, this is one of the best places to stay in Sao Paulo. For business or fun, also great location. They have great gastronomy managed by the french chef Emanuel Bassoleil.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Excellent!172 reviews across the web.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food94% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelExcellent hotel. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. 89% of the guests liked it.