Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!804 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Restaurant88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
Dining options at Valadier Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Rome property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Wedding services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff.
There are 60 guestrooms at Valadier Hotel. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Plasma televisions have
- Business Center
- Room Service