Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Hotel VerneuilMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Nov 22, 2013
Hotel Verneuil is a pretty little boutique hotel hidden down a quiet street in the Saint-Germain neighborhood of Paris, just 2 blocks away from the Seine. The apartment where French singer Serge Gainsbourg lived is in this same street!
The lobby feels like a family living room complete with a fireplace, bookcase and several plush sofas, making it very welcoming. The classic rooms feature pale, calm tones while the deluxe rooms have bright orange and turquoise accents. Books are placed on the shelves, an impressionist painting hangs above the beds and the bathrooms are concealed behind sliding glass doors.
A buffet breakfast is 16 Euros extra or you can go to one of the many teahouses nearby. The price per night isn’t cheap but there are special offers on their website and international phone calls are free! If you’re an art or literary lover this hotel is sure to please.
- Hotel Verneuil
Excellent!123 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests gave positive comments.