Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel VerneuilMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7
Hotel Verneuil is a pretty little boutique hotel hidden down a quiet street in the Saint-Germain neighborhood of Paris, just 2 blocks away from the Seine. The apartment where French singer Serge Gainsbourg lived is in this same street!
The lobby feels like a family living room complete with a fireplace, bookcase and several plush sofas, making it very welcoming. The classic rooms feature pale, calm tones while the deluxe rooms have bright orange and turquoise accents. Books are placed on the shelves, an impressionist painting hangs above the beds and the bathrooms are concealed behind sliding glass doors.
A buffet breakfast is 16 Euros extra or you can go to one of the many teahouses nearby. The price per night isn’t cheap but there are special offers on their website and international phone calls are free! If you’re an art or literary lover this hotel is sure to please.Recommended for:
Excellent!122 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location94% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Room79% thought it was pleasantly quiet.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- Free Hi Speed Internet