Hotel Villa Fontaine Hatchobori
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel Villa Fontaine HatchoboriMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Apr 08, 2014
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a hotel in central Tokyo with good access to some of the major train stations that also had plenty of features to help travelers relax after a hard day of sightseeing? The Hotel Villa Fontaine in Hachibori is one such place and its rates are at a fairly reasonable price that won’t totally break the bank either.
Not only are all the rooms quite spacious to allow guests to unwind, but for an 1,000 yen per night, guests can enjoy some special healing amenities including a foot massage machine, negative ion humidifier, and contour mattresses and pillows. The foot massage machine is particularly nice after a hard day of seeing the city.
The location is also quite nice as well as it allows easy access to several major train stations to making traveling around Tokyo much easier. The hotel also has a basic free breakfast in the morning from 7:00-9:30.Recommended for:
Very Good!234 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PriceGreat price.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Hotel Villa Fontaine Nihonbashi features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. High
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning