Hotel Villa La Tour
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!279 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room87% said rooms were small.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 78% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include a private beach. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Room service is available during limited hours. Business services and tour assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café.
There are 16 guestrooms at Villa la Tour. Rooms are individually decorated. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 20 per day
- Buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximate amount)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.