Hotel Villa Rica
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Hotel Villa RicaFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
The Hotel Villa Rica is a modern hotel, located in a rapidly expanding business area of Lisbon. The hotel caters mostly to professionals, although tourists do stay here as well because of the many transportation hubs nearby (trains, metro stations and buses). The Entre Campos metro stop is only a few minutes walk from the front door. The hotel has 171 rooms, an indoor swimming pool in the subbasement, plus a sauna and steam bath. On the main floor, you’ll find a bar and a small restaurant. There’s a fairly large breakfast area down one level from the main lobby. The rooms in this 4 star establishment all come with the standard amenities, like a minibar, satellite television, a safe for your valuables and so on. If you’re planning on conducting some business while in Lisbon, then the Hotel Villa Rica is probably one of the best places you can stay, as there are all kinds of companies and business parks located in this part of town.
Very Good!188 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- PriceBest value. 94% of the guests loved it.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 71% of guests gave positive comments.
- Room57% complained about the bathroom.
- FoodFor 57%, the dining experience was not enjoyable.