Hotel Wing International Meguro
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!110 reviews across the web.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- Food77% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 73% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Hotel Wing International Meguro include a restaurant. Guest parking is available for a surcharge.
Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, slippers, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.