Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 75%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hotel YanagibashiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Apr 01, 2014
Hotel Yanagibashi is a little hard to find, but that’s exactly what makes it a hidden gem. While there are plenty of other hotels in the area this one stands out due to the fact that the staff are extremely friendly and personable. Most notably this hotel sees a lot of repeat business from customers over the years and the small crew of staff do remember them even if they haven’t stayed there for a years.
The rooms are clean and quiet and come with a fridge and a flat screen along with a few other basic amenities. Certainly it’s nothing special, but price wise it’s a bargain compared to the other accommodations in the area.
I recommend strongly enough that the staff is what makes this an awesome place to stay. Mention my name at the front desk and get a free gift from the manager.Recommended for:
- Hotel YanagibashiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3First to ReviewMar 02, 2013
A small hotel with lovely staff and a great location. Some of the rooms can be a little on the small side, but they're comfortable. It's close to the nearest train station and various stores, but still situated in a very quiet spot.
Good!562 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Dry Cleaning