This is one of my favorite places to stay in Dallas. The hotel itself is quite small, and the rooms are a lot of fun. The balcony rooms over the pool are great on the weekends, as long as you don't mind the noise. The spa is nice, and I enjoy the old-school candies they provide during the turn down ...
Restaurants near Hotel ZaZa
- 10.24 mi2101 Cedar Springs Road, Dallas, TX, United States0.24 mi from Hotel ZaZa3 reviews
To be perfectly honest, I've never eaten in the dining room here. The patio and bar were all-encompassing for me. It's a fabulously fun and luxurious dining experience, right in the heart of Uptown complete with live music in the bar on the weekend. I've lost count of how many occasions I've celebrated here as I stuffed myself with truffle ...Popular with
- 20.07 mi
- 30.17 mi2533 McKinney Ave, Dallas0.17 mi from Hotel ZaZa2 reviews
Interesting place. The waitstaff was not the kindest I've had the pleasure of dining with, however they weren't too bad considering we had a large group. The food was pretty good... Spaghetti pizza was delicious. If probably try other places for good, however the drinks were good.
- 40.16 mi500 Crescent Court #135, Dallas, TX0.16 mi from Hotel ZaZa2 reviews
The bustling Capital Grille manages to strike a unique balance of upscale dining and unpretentiousness. I sat in the main dining room with colleagues for a fabulous business dinner, and have had a boisterously fun time at the bar with friends. It’s definitely worth the experience--and the Crescent Court setting doesn’t hurt one bit.Popular with
- 50.15 mi
- 60.11 miPei Wei Asian Diner, 2222 McKinney Ave #100, Dallas, TX 75201, USA0.11 mi from Hotel ZaZa1 review
Asian take out, or dine in. Casual dining room is nice, clean. Just a few blocks from the house. Walkable. Open 7 days from lunch to dinner. Don't deliver. You must dine-in, or carry out.
- 70.0 mi2332 Leonard St, Dallas, TX 752010.0 mi from Hotel ZaZa
Super nice, pricy restaurant/bar. Great for entertaining, beautiful people, trendy, comical, just a random total blast. You cant not have fun here! Great for all ages. Busy Thurs-Sat night. The pool area closes to be a bar area. Its a blast. GO HERE! Dinner or Drinks. Open till 2 on Fri and Sat night.
- 80.07 mi2222 McKinney Avenue #230, Dallas, TX, United States0.07 mi from Hotel ZaZa1 review
4 blocks from the house. Delicious cupcakes. Fancy, could use as birthday cakes... Walk from house.
- 90.2 mi500 Crescent Ct # 165, Dallas, TX0.2 mi from Hotel ZaZa2 reviews
Located in the fabulous Crescent Court, Palomino is one of my absolute favorite dining destinations in town. The have a 24/7 happy hour menu, there are TVs in the bar area, and the setting is perfect for meeting friends and just having a casual social gathering. I've lost count of the times I've congregated here, but it never gets old. ...Popular with
- 100.22 mi
- 110.24 mi
- 120.21 mi2621 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX, United States0.21 mi from Hotel ZaZa1 review
Great food and drinks. Awesome patio. Fun, casual for all ages. Walkable to the house, surrounded by fun bars and restaurants on McKinney Ave. On a trolley stop. Definitly check it our. Happy hour, dinner. Thurs, Fri, Sat, super busy.
- 130.44 mi2001 Flora St, Dallas, TX 752010.44 mi from Hotel ZaZa8 reviews
#BeOut This beautiful garden houses the single greatest privately held collection of 20th-century sculpture. It is conveniently located down the street from the DMA, so you can easily see both in an afternoon. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 140.7 mi3301 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX0.7 mi from Hotel ZaZa
Best breakfast in Uptown. Could be walkable from the house. Traditional breakfast menu. Gets busy, and doesn't take reservations. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Focus on breakfast. Great patio.
- 150.31 mi2501 North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX0.31 mi from Hotel ZaZa
#BeStuffed This 1927 schoolhouse-turned-dining hot spot opened late last year to great fanfare, having snagged the former chef from Abacus (another top restaurant in Dallas). The patio is beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. BrokeGirlsGuide.comPopular with
- 160.81 mi
- 170.95 mi
- 180.72 mi2300 Victory Park Ln0.72 mi from Hotel ZaZa3 reviews
Luna de Noche is a Tex-Mex upscale restaurant located just outside of the American Airlines Center. Because of my big lunch earlier, I went with the Tortilla Soup which was great. Loaded with chicken, cheese and avocado, the soup hit the spot. They offer a full variety of Tex-Mex style of dishes and of course, Steaks. The atmosphere is very ...Popular with
- 190.97 mi302 North Market Street #101, Dallas, TX, United States0.97 mi from Hotel ZaZa4 reviews
Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse is a popular Texas BBQ joint established in 1910. With numerous awards for their amazing BBQ under their belt, I decided to try the sampler plate. I selected the Pork Ribs, Pulled Pork and the Brisket. I really enjoyed the Pulled Pork with their signature BBQ sauce. The ribs were very good as the meat came right ...Popular with
- 200.78 mi3403 Mckinney Ave, Dallas, TX 752040.78 mi from Hotel ZaZa1 review
This is a new locale uptown, so it's easy to hop along other nearby venues. There's a large outdoor seating area, which is nice on a cool night. The scallops and sea bass are surprisingly good, considering you'd think steak over seafood in Dallas! The calamari and buffalo wings are tasty too. They've just opened, and it was a pretty ...