Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 92%Art & Design Lovers
- 71%Luxury Travelers
- 71%Business Travelers
- 64%Green Travelers
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%History Buffs
User Reviews (5 Reviews)
- Hotel Zetta San FranciscoMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Nov 23, 2013
Check out the Playroom at Hotel Zetta. There's a giant two story Plinko game in the lobby, and a pool table, shuffle board, board games and video games upstairs. It's a very fun atmosphere and a great spot for private events.
- Hotel Zetta San FranciscoMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Oct 31, 2013
Hotel Zetta was absolutely stunning. You really have to take a second look at all of the art, in their lobby, salvage and rescue bar, and each of the guestrooms. Most of the decor are re-purposed items - their dramatic chandelier uses eyeglasses. Keep an eye out for old computer parts, floppy discs, music records, and even old booking photos from Alcatraz.
Do this: Go to the soccer plinko wall, pick up a soccer ball, and head up to the mezzanine level to play some plinko. There's also Wii U, driving games, a pool table on that level -- entertainment for kids and adults, or the kid in you.
The rooms are modern, chic and beautifully designed. A breath of fresh air from the large luxury hotel chains. Not to mention how close Hotel Zetta is to everything. Downtown, Moscone Center, and public transportation make this a convenient stay.
- Hotel Zetta San FranciscoCommunity ManagerMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Aug 10, 2013
Hotel Zetta is a fantastic hotel with a great mindset and a spectacular location. Almost all of the decor in the hotel is crafted from old materials (floppy discs, empty bottles, old vinyl records, etc.). The eco-consciousness of this hip hotel is immediately evident from the colorful lobby. The staff are friendly, the rooms are stunning and it's located a door down from the mall.
One of the best hotels in San Francisco. Hands down.
- Hotel Zetta San FranciscoMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewOct 15, 2013
Love the concept of this brand new hotel in SoMa! Formerly Hotel Milano, they have given the space a complete facelift, turning it into a really cool and hip hotel.
The lobby is like a playground for adults, with a gigantic Plinko game on the wall that you play with soccer balls, and a pool table, shuffleboard, board games, tvs, and bar up in the mezzanine.
All the unique fixtures and artsy looking pieces places throughout the hotel are made from repurposed items, which just adds to the hotel's coolness factor.
Rooms are nicely appointed with great features. You'll find high speed internet, a G-Link station for mobile devices and wireless streaming onto Samsung smart TVs, Illy espresso machines, comfy pillow top beds, and a large shower with a hole cut out of the glass so you won't get yourself wet when turning on the water!
Super convenient location near Moscone and Union Square. It's right next to the Westfield shopping center so you can access BART and Muni as well from there.
Perfect for the trendy jetsetter!
- Hotel Zetta San FranciscoMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 15, 2013
This brand new hotel in SF has everything from high tech meeting rooms to a giant plinko board in the lobby.
The rooms are very cozy with all the amenities you could need and the artsy fixtures all around the hotel make it a very unique stay.
Outstanding!405 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Bar and Beverages73% loved the hot beverages.