Restaurants near House of Blues
- Nearby Restaurants
- 18371 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069Ranked #7 overall in West Hollywood restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi9 reviews
I came here for the brunch, though there were already people riding the bull at 11am if that tells you anything. Bottomless mimosas are $10 and mostly juice, but we...Popular with
- 38439 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069Ranked #17 overall in West Hollywood restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi
This is one of my favourite Japanese places to eat while in LA. Food is spectacular, as is the wine and cocktail selections. The place has a really cool ambience...
- 58539 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CARanked #32 overall in West Hollywood restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
So I just got home and put my munchkin to bed after going to this, my first tasting event. YUM! I mean seriously how could you f up a burger...Popular with
- 6666 Universal Terrace Pky, Universal City, CA 91608Ranked #2 overall in Universal City restaurantsDistance: 0.1 mi3 reviews
Came here late at night after an event and when you first come, they check your ID (standard), purse, tattoos (for gang affiliation), and pat you down. You can't bring...
- 87916 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046Ranked #7 overall in Los Angeles restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi
I seriously love the Griddle Cafe, especially for all their cute waiters. I'm kidding of course...kind of... There is usually a wait, just make sure you go in to put...Popular with
- 98565 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 90069Ranked #1 overall in West Hollywood restaurantsDistance: 0.9 mi
When you're shopping or museum hopping around Mid-City, Urth Caffe beckons like a busy little oasis on West Melrose Ave. True, there's usually a wait for a table on the...Popular with
- 102100 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046Ranked #21 overall in Los Angeles restaurantsDistance: 1.0 mi
#BeStuffed This is our ultimate favorite not-trying-too-hard, not-spending-too-much, feels-like-your-little-secret-though-it's-not spot. Hands down, the best (semi-affordable) date spot in town, though it may feel like overkill on Valentine's Day. We'd save...Popular with