Howard Johnson Centro Cardiovascular San Juan
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Howard Johnson Centro Cardiovascular San JuanMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersWellness+ 3First to ReviewJan 01, 2014
Clean, quiet...a little strange because it's in the middle of a hospital (in the same building), but no sirens or activity to disturb your sleep. All the standard amenities, including an iron! And an exercise room. Easily accessible from the San Juan freeways (when you know where you're going.) Perfect crash pad!Recommended for:
Mediocre120 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- LocationNot enough parking facilities, according to 53%.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- FoodFood is average.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is not very nice.
Dining options at Howard Johnson Centro Cardiovascular San Juan include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This San Juan property has event space consisting
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 32 inch LCD televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Fitness Center
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk