Howard Johnson Hotel Vancouver
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1163 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- Location92% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Restaurant73% were happy with the price.
- Service73% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingFor 55%, the lobby entrance was sub-standard.
- HotelHotel is ok.
Howard Johnson Plaza Vancouver features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk