Howard Johnson Inn Tropical Palms Kissimmee
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 77%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Howard Johnson Inn Tropical Palms KissimmeeMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFirst to ReviewJan 01, 2014
This hotel is located in the Hunter's Creek area of Kissimmee. It is close to area attractions, theme parks, the outlets, and other Kissimmee hotels. Amenities include a heated pool and shuttle to the attractions. But the highlight of this hotel is the koi pond, undoubtedly designed to go with the tropical theme. It provides a calming, tranquil oasis in what is otherwise a budget hotel in an industrial area. Inside there are more fish tanks with more tropical fish, including one Oscar. They are all behind the hotel counter, where the customer service associates are very friendly and helpful.Recommended for:
- Howard Johnson Inn Tropical Palms KissimmeeAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 3Sep 20, 2013
If I had family coming down and looking for a deal, this is one of the first places I would recommend. It is hard for a hotel to pull off the vintage look without looking outdated, but Howard Johnson has such a nice mom & pop feel to it. This is exactly what people have in mind when they want a cute little motel to flop in, but one you seldom find. The pool is tucked away in the center of the building, a rare layout that feels so much safer. The staff is very welcoming. In all the best ways, it feels kind of like staying at Grandma’s house.Recommended for:
Mediocre1274 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 98%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- Food52% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills, an arcade/game room, and ATM/banking services.
Guestrooms are all
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 4.82 per room, per night
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk