Howard Johnson Lansing
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor77 reviews across the web.
- Room100% complained about the bathroom.
- LocationGood location. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- ServiceOnly 54% found the staff to be friendly enough.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 50% of guests had positive things to say about it.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Howard Johnson Chicago Lansing features coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
There are 135 guestrooms at Howard Johnson Chicago Lansing. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request microwaves and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.