Restaurants near Hoyts Frankston
- 113.58 mi
- 213.54 miBoat Shed/212 Half Moon Bay, Black Rock Victoria, Australia13.54 mi from Hoyts Frankston1 review
The focal point of Half Moon Bay is this surprisingly good fish restaurant with terrific views towards the boardwalk. The Cereberus Beach House is a restaurant in two parts: downstairs is a casual fish and chippery - perfect for a day out at the beach - while upstairs is the more formal, though laid back, dining room. An extensive wine ...Popular with
- 323.96 mi
- 424.51 miFirst Floor/252 Swanston Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia24.51 mi from Hoyts Frankston
Cookie is a large beer hall style venue that prides itself on a large range of beers on tap, amazing cocktails and great Thai food. There are issues with service so I would not recommend it for dinner. On a non-weeknight night, or early in the evening (it gets uncomfortably busy at peak Fri/Sat night times) pop in for one ...
- 524.25 mi1/11 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia24.25 mi from Hoyts Frankston4 reviews
Delicious, extensive food and tequila selection. Portions are of a moderate size but are very filling. The whole menu is gluten free so coeliacs are spoilt for choice here. The food is reasonably priced and does not cost a fortune. Overall a wonderful place with great staff who delight in recommending and explaining options for you. Queue early!Popular with
- 623.81 miPO Box 372, Melbourne, VIC 3205 Australia23.81 mi from Hoyts Frankston
Taking a trip around Melbourne in an old Colonial Tram car whilst being fed and having unlimited drinks served to you...sounds good? Then don't miss booking a 4 course meal. For a cost of $80 you get 4 courses of excellent food (the fillet steak was incredible and cooked to order) plus wine, champagne and other drinks. Such good value ...Popular with
- 724.44 mi161 Spring Street, Melbourne, VIC 3002 Australia24.44 mi from Hoyts Frankston3 reviews
The European is simply divine, dripping in European charm, the atmosphere is intimate and authentic, the waiters are ridiculously charming and knowledgeable and the food is to die for. I simply have to go here every time I'm in Melbourne from now on. Stand out dishes include the vegetable fritters, tomato and mozzarella bruschetta, pan fried John Dory and the ...
- 824.28 mi282 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC, Australia24.28 mi from Hoyts Frankston3 reviews
You might have to queue to get into this quaint little tea and cake shop in the Block Arcade in Melbourne but it will be worth the wait. All the staff are lovely and friendly. There is a wide range of teas to choose from and the cakes! So many delicious looking ones. Since I was in Australia I went ...Popular with
- 924.67 mi24.67 mi from Hoyts Frankston3 reviews
- 1024.15 mi
- 1124.42 mi
- 1224.01 mi
- 1324.79 mi172 Oxford Street, Collingwood VIC, Australia24.79 mi from Hoyts Frankston2 reviews
Proud Mary is one of the best cafes in Melbourne. The fit out is cool with exposed brick and a large airy warehouse conversion. The sun streams through the huge windows onto communal tables and the coffee devotees. Grab yourself a pour over, a chemex or an espresso with their massive Synesso machine. Baristas here are knowledgeable and engaging. Food ...
- 1424.23 mi60 Nicholson St, Abbotsford VIC 3067, Australia24.23 mi from Hoyts Frankston2 reviews
A very hip cafe with three distinct rooms. Great food and coffee with a lot of options for communal eating and people watching. Always full but the wait has never been over 15 mins for me.Popular with
- 1525.22 mi106 - 114 Berkeley Street, Carlton VIC, Australia25.22 mi from Hoyts Frankston2 reviews
- 1624.54 mi389 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia24.54 mi from Hoyts Frankston2 reviews
Golden Monkey is a really cool cocktail bar located on Lonsdale Street. Drinks can be rather expensive, but the atmosphere is great. They usually have a band on Thursday night, which compliments the great ambiance. The bar area is somewhat small and can get crowded early on their busy nights, however you can reserve a table a head of time. ...Popular with
- 1725.43 mi103-107 Errol Street, North Melbourne VIC 3051, Australia25.43 mi from Hoyts Frankston2 reviews
Auction Rooms is a standout café in Melbourne and exudes industrial chic as well as being a serious coffee and food haven. It is one of the premier coffee houses in Melbourne and has a great reputation for excellence. Housed in the old WB Ellis Auction House it is an oasis of coffee perfection in trendy North Melbourne. Loads of ...
- 1824.45 miWestfield Shopping Complex, Melbourne, Australia24.45 mi from Hoyts Frankston1 review
Braised Beef Brisket Noodle - a must have if you are at the Drums. Prepared by Hongkong chef emigrated there, a chat with the Chef reveals the sauce is a concoction of spices, beef stock boiled profusely combined with the brisket juices. Prepared daily the sauce is kept n re-brewed with fresh brisket daily. Oz, the land of fresh meat ...
- 1925.33 mi
- 2024.19 mi125 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC, Australia24.19 mi from Hoyts Frankston3 reviews
Delicious and wide-ranging menu that caters for vegetarians and coeliacs. A little pricey and queue early.Popular with