HRC Hollywood at Universal CityWalk
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- HRC Hollywood at Universal CityWalkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4First to ReviewDec 09, 2013
+ Good variety of shops and restaurants.
+ Have one of few Real IMAX Theater.
+ Lots of activities on night with daily event.
+ Great for new year eye (fire work)
+ Great for swing by when you head to Universal Studio.
- Parking is very expensive $15 ($8 if you watch a movie)
- Not enough shops, is mostly just gift and restaurant no department stores.
- Can get too crowded not enough space to spread the crowds.
- Unlike the highland center, nearby area is not in the walking distance or worth to explore.Recommended for: