A very famous dessert, Outlets all over Hong Kong. The one i go often was at the HK International Airport, taste it when arriving or before departing. Most of the desserts are with mango. My favorite is the Mango mo-chi, i used to pack home before taking a flight.
Things to do near Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert
- 10.09 miTung Choi Street, Hong Kong0.09 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert36 reviews
If you need to bring souveniers back home, this is the spot to get them from. The selection of trinkets and vendors is amazing but come with small bills and prepared to haggle and you won't believe some of the deals you can get. Everything from luggage to paper kites to key chains and knock-off bags and jewelry. It's fun ...Popular with
- 20.11 miMong Kok, Hong Kong0.11 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert4 reviews
Super crowded market place full of little souvenirs and trinkets. Make sure you bargain as it's a custom to! Must see if you are visiting hk! The street food is also amazing here. Get the Sui Mai on a stick!Popular with
- 30.03 mi
- 40.05 mi8 Tung Choi Street, Hong Kong0.05 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert1 review
Want to really get under the skin of Hong Kong and discover some fascinating history about its architecture, culture and history? This relative newcomer to the tourism scene, founded by two passionate travellers with a penchant for the unusual and quirky, has got to be one of the more fascinating ways to spend a few hours in the city. I ...
- 50.16 mi
- 60.1 mi1N Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mong Kok0.1 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert1 review
As most toy collectors are already aware of, Hong Kong is probably the best place, outside of Japan, to go to for toy shopping. For fans of Hot Toys, CTMA Centre is a must go, for it houses Toy Hunters, the official distributors of Hot Toys. Visiting them is like making a pilgrimage to "The Promised Land". What's more, visitors ...
- 70.22 mi
- 80.66 mi廟街16-24號, 16-24 Temple Street, Hong Kong0.66 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert51 reviews
You'll get a lot of choices to eat at the Temple Street Night Market. They got a long queue of stalls with different must-try foods. Roasted, barbecue stuffs, seafood, chili crabs, lobster, pork and beef, etc. You could also dine right there, they setup some chairs and tables on the streets.Popular with
- 90.33 miHong Kong0.33 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert16 reviews
I agree ... Nothing more as to walk down and enjoy the spirit , smells and great offers .. If you not look asian you will be asked more often to buy or try . There might be secret spots a local can show . I found the chinese store where you get everything cheap and good quality from chinaPopular with
- 100.57 mi
- 110.57 mi
- 120.57 mi
- 130.27 miNo. 132–158 Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Hong Kong, China0.27 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert2 reviews
Super cheap super mall - 4 stories full of local shops. From ladies clothing to handbags and accessories. You name it they probably have it! You can also bargain here!Popular with
- 140.46 mi
- 150.45 mi210 Tung Choi Street, 210 Tung Choi Street, Hong Kong0.45 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert3 reviews
This part of Tung Choi Street is full of pet shops. A lot of them do sell goldfish - and other fish - in plastic bags like you'd see at the state fair back home in the US.Popular with
- 160.63 mi
- 170.28 mi
- 181.0 mi
- 190.63 mi37 Flower Market Road, Hong Kong0.63 mi from Hui Lau Shan Healthy Dessert1 review
The Mong Kok Flower Market is not one market that sells flowers but a collective of several streets that are lined by stores selling many many different types of exotic plants, beautiful flowers, and gardening supplies. This area is busy year round, who wouldnt want live plants and beautiful flowers to freshen up the home or office?!....at rather reasonable wholesale ...
- 202.74 mi