Huntington Beach Restaurants
- 18082 Adams Avenue, Huntington Beach, California 92646 USARanked #2 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants
The regular burger my friend got was juicy and delicious. I had the peanut butter and jealousy. The burger was decent but a I was alittle disappointed because the waitress...Popular with
- 2213 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Ranked #5 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants
Classic HB spot... particularly for breakfast. Lots of outdoor seating so you get to enjoy the beach weather as well as a big portioned breakfast. Lots of options on the...Popular with
- 31 Main St, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Ranked #13 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants
At the end of the Huntington Beach Pier. Just get on Main Street and keep walking towards the ocean. Burgers, Fries and shakes... nothing special. But its a nice walk...
- 4180 5th St Ste 120 Huntington BeachRanked #29 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants2 reviews
Everything waffle in this spot... a bunch of savory sandwiches that come in a waffle bun. Bottom line is that its delicious. Is it healthy? No. Is it hipster? Yes....Popular with
- 521451 Brookhurst Street, Huntington Beach, CARanked #38 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants1 review
I always wondered why this small sandwich shop is always crowded. Finally stopped by and now I get it! The sandwiches are super fresh and tasty,T tries the Yiayia's which...Popular with
- 918062 Beach Blvd, Huntington Beach, CA 92648Ranked #47 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants
In-n-out epitomizes the essence of a classic American burger, so when my friend from the UK requested to sample an iconic US burger, I took her here... and of course...Popular with
- 1020111 Brookhurst Street, Huntington Beach, CA, United StatesRanked #49 overall in Huntington Beach restaurants
Pretty good seafood restaurant. A huge step up from some of the chain restaurants but a small level below what I would consider a five star seafood restaurant. So it...