Selected Categories: Seafood

Duke's Huntington Beach

Decent food, fantastic location, but catered towards tourists

Popular withLocalFamilies

Slapfish

I have heard a lot about this place, good stuff mainly so I was thrilled when finally tried it. We ordered different dishes to be able to try as much as possible. What did we have? - Skillet grilled shrimp: Absolutely delish, you were able to taste the fresh and delicious shrimps without any overpowering sauce - Chowder Fries: flavorful! ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxury

Wahoo's Fish Taco

Fish tacos. Simple. Eat it and enjoy. They have stickers on the walls/tables/bathroom. You order and they bring the food to your table. I enjoy their spicy fish tacos. If I am hungrier, I order the burrito. Not truly big but its more about quality then quantity.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsBudget

Longboard Restaurant & Pub

Good food, cocktails and company, favorite of local residents.

Popular withTrendstersLocalFoodies

Market Broiler

One of my favorite combos- white clam chowder and wedge salad.

Fish Camp

Where the fresh fish is delish! This family-friendly, casual dining offers indoor and patio seating.

Popular withFamilies

Shades

I love this place!! It offers great views of the ocean. The food and service are great! What's really great here is the Sunday Brunch. Bottomless Mimosa's and the waffle bar make for an amazing "Sunday, Funday".

Popular withBusinessLuxuryFoodies

House of Brews

came here after we did the cruise of lights tour around christmas time. the ambiance is so cute. reminds me of a cabin, lots of random wall decor. me and my friends sat by the fireplace. it was awesome. they have a great bar menu. there was a large lcd screen playing the game so im sure that was a ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

King Fish House

Really great selection of oysters, crab & fresh fish! =) Great soup & sourdough too! =) The people here are chilled & relaxed & very friendly...great atmosphere & ambiance & good food...what more can u ask for?? =)

Sandy's Beach Grill

A great nibble if you are next to the pier or on the beach. Located under Dukes Restaurant it serves up burgers and hot dogs. Perfect summer fare.

Popular withFamiliesBackpackersBudget

Romano's Macaroni Grill

I was here with a party of 23, so you can imagine things went a little slowly, service-wise, though that is expected. They still took pretty good care of us, and it's nice that they have menus for gluten-free and dairy-free. I got the fettuccine alfredo, which was really delicious. Definitely decent!

Zubies

Fun kind of dive bar! The food is decent,the prices are cheap and the service is quick. It has been around forever so its full of old timers. A great prelude to the beach.

Popular withBudgetFamilies

Crabby's Boathouse

I am giving this place 3* for the location and atmosphere only. The food was mediocre but I did here that the restaurant was recently bought out so i look forward to going back and hope to give it more stars.

Popular withLocalBudget