Lots and lots to do...surf, hang at the beach, shop, dine. A local hotspot for the younger crowd especially. Can get a bit rowdy for families on evenings and weekends. July 4th weekend host the largest surf contest in the region at this beach.
Restaurants near Huntington State Beach for Foodies
- 10.02 mi
- 20.17 mi
- 30.04 mi17210 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 926490.04 mi from Huntington State Beach1 review
Super Mex is awesome! All their locations are good. They are very consistent. This one on PCH and Warner is great because it's a great place to go after a day at the beach. Their burritos are HUGE and soooo good.
- 40.65 mi16812 N Pacific Ave, Coast Hwy, Sunset Beach, CA 907420.65 mi from Huntington State Beach
This restaurant is an old school seafood and prime rib place that has been a land mark of sorts for a long time (since 1965!). Many a celebrity and political figure has dined here. It is unassuming looking, smallish with a catacomb of dining areas, dark and wood laden. Most of the help are long timers. They are known for ...
- 50.86 mi
- 60.8 mi16685 Pacific Coast Highway, Sunset Beach, CA, United States0.8 mi from Huntington State Beach2 reviews
Big portions here!! ;-) definitely worth your money here. Little hole in wall place with great upstairs patio of small view of the ocean with flat TV screens all over the place. This a great place to watch games with your friends; great for groups. They really need to put in come fans up here, it gets really stuffy & ...Popular with
- 70.76 mi16903 Algonquin St, Huntington Beach, CA 926490.76 mi from Huntington State Beach
came here after we did the cruise of lights tour around christmas time. the ambiance is so cute. reminds me of a cabin, lots of random wall decor. me and my friends sat by the fireplace. it was awesome. they have a great bar menu. there was a large lcd screen playing the game so im sure that was a ...Popular with
- 83.82 mi241 Marina Drive, Long Beach, CA, United States3.82 mi from Huntington State Beach1 review
This area is beautiful by the water; parking was easy and if you have a boat, you can take your boat! They have a special parking area at the docks for customers. Expect to wait, so go early; by the time you're called you'll be hungry. If the weather is nice, sit outside. The diner was featured on Guy Fieri's ...Popular with
- 92.19 mi5930 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 926492.19 mi from Huntington State Beach2 reviews
This is #1 on my delicious healthy breakfast list! I probably loved it even more because I was hungry and hungover. My friend and I came here past their busy hour (hurray for no waiting!!!) around 1pm-2pmish. My friend lives few blocks away and he's never been here! Thank goodness he has an awesome foodie friend like me to introduce ...Popular with
- 104.51 mi3005 Old Ranch Pky, Seal Beach, CA 907404.51 mi from Huntington State Beach
super super tasty braised short ribs... I really enjoyed when I went and ate here last weekend with some friends... Live band, flowing boooze, hell they even had free matches!!! Seriously when is the last time you were at some swanky joint with free stick matches!!! I love that... the corn chowder seemed a bit too blended, the corn risotto ...Popular with
- 114.25 mi6476 Westminster Blvd, Westminster, CA 926834.25 mi from Huntington State Beach1 review
Valuetina's... with a name like that, I totally expected a little caesars type of experience. Well I am super happy to report that that is not the case. Straight up they had some great pep slices for sale and while I was there procuring my couple of slices, several folks came in for their takeout orders. Pro Tip: They have ...Popular with
- 124.18 mi6467 East Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA, United States4.18 mi from Huntington State Beach1 review
This is a fun place to get a unique cake gift. They sell large and small cakes, with frosting and a bit of decor, or major decorations that are bigger than the cake. They can do just about anything you can imagine. I've been drawn into this shop a few times, while shopping for gifts, or after going to Veggie ...Popular with
- 134.9 mi12420 Seal Beach Boulevard, Seal Beach, CA, United States4.9 mi from Huntington State Beach
"California Girls, they'll melt your popsicle" oops, where was I? Oh yeah! Today was my first visit to Daphne's Greek Cafe. I had my VIP birthday coupon for one of their plate combos. The manager, who later told me she took over the Seal Beach location recently, greeted me with a "Happy Birthday!" and recommended the Mix & Match Two ...Popular with
- 141.18 mi4911 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, California1.18 mi from Huntington State Beach1 review
Good spot near Huntington Beach Harbor for breakfast, brunch, or lunch. They also have a bar with draft beers and tvs, but the place is known for its unique breakfast dishes. Particularly the chicken and waffles with a twist (cheddar cheese, bacon and jalapeno stuffed waffle with a tender fried chicken breast on top). We'll be back.Popular with
- 153.33 mi7011 Warner Ave # N, Huntington Beach, CA3.33 mi from Huntington State Beach2 reviews
If you can believe it, it's like a more hipster version of Yogurtland. Serve yourself all natural yogurt with whatever toppings you want and pay by the ounce. Nice setting in this spot, but you can also take it to-go.
- 163.21 mi6973 Warner Ave, Huntington Beach, CA 926473.21 mi from Huntington State Beach3 reviews
Vegetarian sushi at it's best. Sushi restaurants do not typically cater to vegetarians, but Kyle (sushi chef) has created the most creative and delicious inventions for us. Since about the second time we ate here, we don't even have to order, he just makes us delicious new things without us even asking! Veggie Hawaiian rolls, pizza rolls, avocado tempura; I ...Popular with
- 171.49 mi17851 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach, California 92649, United States1.49 mi from Huntington State Beach3 reviews
so what is kewl about Bolsa Chica that is different than Huntington Beach... I have no idea. It is exactly the same IMHO. It is just north of Huntington and other than that it is across PCH from a nature sanctuary. Otherwise I think they are the same. Seriously it is just a continuation of the other beach so they ...Popular with
- 184.84 mi4.84 mi from Huntington State Beach3 reviews
The restaurant is small but very clean & very well kept & maintained. +1 The shrimp paste spring roll (Chao Tom Cuon) is fresher, thicker, softer, and tastier than Brodard's version. +1 The dipping sauce for the shrimp paste is made from chicken broth & NOT pork bits like the one from Brodard. +1 The dipping sauce is also NOT ...
- 193.16 mi131 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA, United States3.16 mi from Huntington State Beach
I've always been a fan of Beachwood BBQ in Seal Beach. When the Long Beach location opened up, I was like heck ya! But I said that like a year ago! Guess I was never an early adopter. But the review is about the house brews, which you can get in either locations. So since I was also a fan ...
- 203.21 mi347 Main Street, Suite A, Seal Beach, CA, United States3.21 mi from Huntington State Beach2 reviews
So anyone who knows me knows I don't drink coffee so WTH was I doing here you may wonder... Well I was having tea while on a date just hanging out and watching the evening roll by. It was a good way to end a post dinner stroll through Seal Beach. I ended up getting a Hot Chai Tea. The ...Popular with