Hyatt Grand Aspen
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hyatt Grand Aspen
The hotel is small compared to most Hyatts, but it has everything you might need and the location is top-notch. The rooms aren't actually small, just the hotel. Our suite was great, it had plenty of room to entertain with a kitchen, den, and fireplace.
The pool is small, but you don't use it much in the winter anyway, as the hot tub is really the place to be. Grape Bar, the bar inside the hotel and the only place within the property to grab food (really more like snacks), is nice but doesn't seem to be super popular, it was mostly empty when we were there.
Excellent!51 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel Building100% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Room88% were happy with the bathroom.
- Location70% liked the proximity to shopping.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet