HYATT house Los Angeles/El Segundo
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- HYATT house Los Angeles/El SegundoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5First to ReviewFeb 26, 2013
For those intending to stay long-term, or just want a more homey feel, this is a great place to stay that's not too far from LAX. They offer nice suites complete with a kitchen; the overall feel is like an apartment complex. One guy was even grilling by the pool for dinner! Our room actually had two rooms, each with their own restrooms.
There are no elevators, so be prepared to lug items upstairs if you're on the second or third floors. The place is a bit older, but clean and cozy. Every weeknight they offer free food in the lounge! It ranges from spring rolls to chicken wings to soups and there are even wines out in addition to the soda machine. They have amazing cookies and a nice assortment of veggies and dip.
Excellent!655 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceBest value. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Hotel92% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 91%.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.