Hyatt Place Fort Myers at The Forum
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
Excellent!342 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- PriceBest value. 95% of the guests loved it.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 90% of the guests loved it.
- Food89% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This is a smoke free property.
Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and voice mail. 42 inch flat panel televisions have cable channels and Oncommand video. Rooms also include desks, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.