Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and SpaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5
This place is a golfers best of the best. Beautiful country side and wonderful course to play. They have three to choose from. I recommend playing the Oaks and lakes. After a round of the relaxing atmosphere why not head out to Sea World that's just minutes away and enjoy the jolt of riding Superman. You just mind find some of your golf balls from your tee shots.Recommended for:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesWellness+ 2First to Review
I regularly stay here on business trips and have to say that everything about this place has been above par. From the minute I'm welcomed at the front desk, the staff here treat you with individual care and attention.
The hotel itself is superbly setup for conferences and business meetings. With onsite golf course and pool areas, theres really no reason to leave. Especially with the "Long Bar". Of course being in Texas its all about the meat. While every meal I had has been great, its truely the simple burger that is my go to, especially for late night room service.
On site has a huge parking lot both self and valet.
Excellent!724 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Ambiance97% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Location80% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
Dining options at Hyatt Regency Hill Country include 5 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include 4 outdoor swimming pools and 3 spa tubs. Also located on site are a lazy river, a health club, a golf course, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This San Antonio property has 40000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional
There are 500 guestrooms at Hyatt Regency Hill Country. Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, iPod docking stations, and free local calls. 37 inch high definition televisions have video game consoles, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Resort fee: US$ 20 per room, per day
- Use of pool
- Use of fitness center or health club
- Use of sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Use of in room safe
- In room coffee
- Self parking
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 15 per day
- In room high speed Internet (wired): US$ 0.00 (rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: US$ 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible