Things to do near Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Distance: 0.0 mi24 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Old school property on beautiful Ka'anapali Beach, this rambling resort has a whole lot going for it. There are terrific restaurants and an excellent spa. Book an oceanside massage with...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 3112 Ala Moana Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #22 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.1 mi5 reviews
Founded in 1912, but the original temple was destroyed in 1968. The Buddha statue and bell were completed in 1970 to commemorate the first Japanese immigrants. Peaceful, with gorgeous views.Popular with
- 323600 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #23 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.8 mi1 review
See things made in Hawaii or buy supplies to make your own with: bead supplies, sea glass, hand dyed yarns and shells. See the Piano Key Art as featured in...Popular with
- 33120 Dickenson Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #24 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.9 mi4 reviews
Early missionaries were housed here back in 1834. The houses are constructed of coral and stone. Open 10 to 4 with candle-lit tours from 6 to 8:30pm.Popular with
- 34325 Keawe Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #25 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 1.9 mi5 reviews
Yes, people still do read, and Lahaina has a first-rate Barnes and Noble bookstore. Incidentally, they also sell some yoga mats and other odd offerings. A good place to pick...
- 353600 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #27 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.8 mi1 review
Best couples massage ever! The location is convenient to our condo, the price is a good value and the atmosphere was very relaxing. We would highly recommend Zensations to everyone!
- 37Farmers Market Maui, 3636 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USARanked #3 overall in Honokowai things to doDistance: 2.9 mi3 reviews
Honokowai Market is a short walk from Papakea, offering a nice Deli and other amenities, as well as an outdoor Farmers Market on certain days of the week.Popular with
- 381217 Front Street, Lahaina, HIRanked #30 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.1 mi2 reviews
I usually go to the one in Kihei and it is a fantastic dive shop. I actually prefer them over Maui Dive Shop for snorkeling. Their gear is cheaper to...
- 39900 Front Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #31 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.5 mi2 reviews
Every visitor to Lahaina visits Hilo Hattie’s. For first-time visitors, you can see a marvelous assortment of Aloha shirts, that brightly flowered wear that looks to perfect in Hawaii, and...Popular with