Things to do near Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
- 200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina, HI 96761Distance: 0.0 mi24 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Old school property on beautiful Ka'anapali Beach, this rambling resort has a whole lot going for it. There are terrific restaurants and an excellent spa. Book an oceanside massage with...Popular with
Nearby Things to do
- 41505 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761-1116Ranked #33 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.3 mi2 reviews
If you're looking to learn how to catch some waves or stand up paddle and meet some of the coolest cats on Maui...look no further. Goofy Foot has established themselves...Popular with
- 443350 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #36 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.4 mi2 reviews
Chiropractors abound on Maui, and if you are suffering aches and pains from your long airline flight or from lying too long on the beach, a quick tune-up will have...
- 45505 Front St, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #37 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 3.3 mi1 review
Our favorite luau: assigned seating, wonderful show, food is excellent and enjoyed by guests of all ages.
- 48Ranked #41 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.5 mi2 reviews
We have found Island Taxi (808) 667-7575 to be a reliable way to get friends and guests back and forth. It's not a substitute for a rental car, but if...
- 49142 Kupuohi Street, Lahaina, HI, United StatesRanked #40 overall in Lahaina things to doDistance: 2.3 mi2 reviews
If you’re staying at Honokeana Cove or any other condo, you will want to cook at least a few of your meals. After all, you save a peck of money...
- 50Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Honokowai things to doDistance: 2.9 mi3 reviews
Not quite at the Honokowai Park is a section of road where you can park and walk toward the Kannapali Beach. This section of beach is situated in between the...Popular with