The first time I stayed at this resort was when i was 12 years old. It still looks the same, for the most part, and there are a lot of redeeming qualities in this resort. The pools are impressive, there are quite a few good restaurants, and the grounds are very unique with exotic birds and animals.
Restaurants near Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa for History Buffs
- 10.04 mi
- 20.04 mi
- 30.04 mi0.04 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa3 reviews
Being one of the fanciest hotels on Maui, the Hyatt Regency prides itself on offering it's guests some of the island's top quality services. One such effort that they take great care in conducting is the Drums of the Pacific Luau. Proceeding nightly, this beautifully arranged evening event has an open bar, a huge buffet spread, and some of the ...Popular withLuxury
- 40.04 mi0.04 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
So good! Im super impressed by this pool side restaurant at the Hyatt. So many locally grown items on the menu. Everything was just delicious but I highly recommend the Ahi Poke Nachos! I will eat here again next time Im on the West Side.Popular withGreenVegetarianFoodies
- 50.58 mi0.58 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Who says Maui is too expensive. There are plenty of reasonable places to eat if you search. The Hula Grill has an indoor moderately priced menu, but if you sit outside, you can get a salad or sandwich and a drink for a reasonable price, have sand under your bare feet and watch the people go by on Kaanapali Beach. ...Popular withOutdoorNightlifeFoodies
- 60.58 mi
- 70.31 mi0.31 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Roy's Kaanapali is an excellent restaurant, open 7 days, both lunch & dinner. Warning -- it is noisy! If this bothers you, go early or late and ask for a table far from the center of the room. They have large portions, so go early in your trip and you'll have tasty leftovers to take back to your fridge. Don't ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLuxury
- 80.86 mi
- 90.37 mi0.37 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa3 reviews
Roy's recently moved out of their Kahana location and into a much nicer and larger spot near the golf course in Kaanapali. Service here is amazing! I love to dine at the bar and chat it up with their friendly bartenders. Food is delicious, and you really can't go wrong with anything. Their misoyaki butterfish and molten chocolate cake are ...Popular withLuxuryAdventureFoodies
- 100.65 mi0.65 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa3 reviews
The best service, and the views of sunsets are incredible! Their sister restraunt is next door. A much nicer and more tourist friendly establishment. But Leilani's service and welcoming employees are the difference!!!
- 110.9 mi0.9 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
Hula girls dolls and Hawaiian nostalgia adorn the walls of this coffee & sandwich shop in Kahana. Outdoor seating as well.
- 120.9 mi
- 130.59 mi0.59 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa2 reviews
We eat her at least one time every trip to MauiPopular withFamilies
- 140.49 mi0.49 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Haven't eaten here but the location is Five Star! Will update soon I hope. Right on the high-water mark on Kaanapali beach.
- 150.49 mi0.49 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa1 review
Nice hotel with water as a theme, big waterfall , several pools and ponds.
- 160.58 mi0.58 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
This is another great restaurant in Whalers Village. It is open air and sits just above Hula Grill but didn't have the wait to get in. Nice menu with lots of locally sourced ingredients and tasty fish preparations. Reasonably priced with decent sized portions.
- 170.89 mi0.89 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa1 review
- 180.99 mi
- 190.58 mi0.58 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa1 review
I didn't try the coffee however their cigar selection was very good! Better yet their prices were also good!Popular withLocal
- 200.77 mi0.77 mi from Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa1 reviewPopular withNightlife