It can be difficult to distinguish between all the towering hotels in this neighborhood. They're all geared toward business travelers, they all have fairly standard chain-hotel rooms and they all have beautiful views of the city. A few things set the Hyatt -- formerly the Hotel Nikko -- apart from its competitors. For one, it has one of the city's ...
Restaurants near Hyatt Regency Mexico City
- 10.22 mi
- 20.23 miNewton 55, Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico0.23 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City1 reviewPopular with
- 30.62 miFrancisco Petrarca 254 Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Ciudad de México0.62 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City4 reviews
Widely acknowledged as one of the best restaurants in the city, presided over by executive head chef Enrique Olvera, who commands reputation with his inventive reinterpretations of classic Mexican dishes. Pared back minimalist decor to match the portions, which although exquisitely presented are pretty tiny.Popular with
- 40.43 miA, Presidente Masaryk 390, Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Miguel Hidalgo, Distrito Federal, Mexico0.43 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City
One of the best restaurants in Mexico. Chef Marta Ortiz is a true artist from the food itself to the presentation. The cuisine is a modern twist on Mexican food using ancient methods in preparation. The Duck in Mole sauce is one of her signature dishes but everything on the menu is exceptional. Don't miss the exciting cocktail menu including ...Popular with
- 50.88 mi10 Andres Bello, Mexico City, Mexico0.88 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City3 reviews
La Nº20 is probably the most "in" place to get out with friends and enjoy some mexican crazyness!!! you'll find everything from mariachis to fortune tellers in an very friendly and trendy ambiance. Congratulations to the Nº20 for having mixed the Cantina and jetset World.Popular with
- 60.54 miHomero #704, Mexico City,0.54 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City2 reviews
Uno de los restaurantes más lindos del DF a mi gusto. Los precios son un poco elevados pero relamente vale la pena lo que pagas, la comida es muy tradicional con un toque gourmetero. Recomendadísimo!
- 70.88 mi
- 80.38 miPresidente Masaryk 177, Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, México0.38 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City1 review
Very popular steakhouse! great food, big portions! enjoy! Distance 2 miles from rental
- 90.36 mi
- 100.93 miCopernico No. 156, Mexico City, DIF 11590 Mexico0.93 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City1 review
Buen restaurante, atendido por gente de la India. Un poco lento el servicio, pero lo ideal es pedir varios platillos al centro y compartir con una botella de vino. Precio aproximado por persona, 260 pesos.
- 113.39 mi
- 123.79 miPalma 23, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, México3.79 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City5 reviews
i juzt want 2 visit ur restaurant..Popular with
- 133.47 mi
- 143.91 miZocalo3.91 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City
This rooftop terrace restaurant in the Holiday Inn Zócalo has possibly the best views in the city. The breakfast table groans under the load of the ample buffet, and there's a nice lady to prepare eggs al gusto. Hummingbirds (or possibly dragonflies) hover nearby, lending to the peaceful atmosphere. The food is average but more than compensated for by the ...
- 153.91 mi
- 161.12 miVázquez de Mella 525, Del Bosque, Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, Mexico1.12 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City2 reviews
Get the feeling of a real Mexican Hacienda. This reknown Retaurant offers a pleasant atmosphere in a beautiful place, Reservations required. High end. Distance 2 miles from rentalPopular with
- 171.77 mi
- 181.79 miDurango 192, Roma Norte, Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal, México1.79 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City3 reviews
It's very enjoyable place to go to. They serve good mexican food and of course the typical micheladas. The first floor is open to the outside with a beautiful view on Plaza de las Cibeles ( the mexican one... not the one in Madrid ! )
- 191.81 miLiverpool 166 Col Juariez, Mexico City1.81 mi from Hyatt Regency Mexico City
Great old time Mexican food. They have extra rooms upstairs that can accommodate large parties. We went with a group of 15 and had a wonderful time, some dishes were forgotten (due to large party), but were rectified by the end. Food was excellent!
- 203.55 mi