Hyatt Regency Miami
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Hyatt Regency MiamiMember ofLuxury TravelersHistory BuffsNightlife Lovers+ 2Oct 29, 2013
The Hyatt Regency Miami is conveniently located right next door to the Miami Convention Center. However, the location is this hotel's best feature. It is a perfectly adequate hotel, but it desperately needs to be updated and personalized. Compared to other nearby, 4-star hotels, the Hyatt Regency Miami lags behind in décor and amenities. It strictly feels like a faceless business hotel, not a vacation destination in the heart of downtown Miami. On the plus side, the rooms are big (but, generic), and attractions such as Bayside, American Airlines Arena and the Port of Miami are close. It is a perfect place to stay if you are looking to spend a night or two before or after a cruise in a good location in downtown Miami.Recommended for:Business Travelers
- Hyatt Regency MiamiMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 3Oct 11, 2012
I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Miami for two nights after a cruise this September. Checkin was very fast and we got a room as early as 11am. After reading a couple negative reviews I was really surprised by how nice this place was. Our room on the 15th floor was very spacious and had a very nice layout with the bed turned towards the large windows and a sink area that was seperated from the rest of the bathroom. The room and lobby of the Hyatt were very clean. The hotel's pool area was quite noisy from planes overhead every minute and traffic but that is to be expected with the location. The only negative point was that the first morning at 5am an alarm clock in the neighboring room went off every couple minutes for well over an hour. I called the reception and they said they would send someone but it never stopped. Besides that annoyance we liked our stay.
Good!1583 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 62% of guests gave positive comments.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 60% of guests gave positive feedback.